Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
I bought Logbook pro about two months ago. I had to reformat my computer and it wants a new unlock code. How can I be reissued one of these codes?
Thanks
It would have been e-mailed to you, check any junkmail/spam folders to make sure it's not there. Otherwise, you can login to the support help desk, use the forgot password link if you don't know it, and you should see the information we e-mailed you.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.