Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
I would like to compare Logbookpro standard and professional version. I would like to know the differences in them both before I decide to purchase. Thanks
The PC editions are outlined here. In short, the Logbook Pro Standard Edition licenses you to use one computer for one pilot logbook. The Professional Edition allows you to install Logbook Pro on two computers and activate both computers with one license for the use of one pilot logbook. The Professional Edition adds additional functionality such as PC-to-PC synchronization, FAR 121 features, and FAR 135 features.
A license can be purchased instantly by clicking here.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.