yes/no fields

rooijen

In my logbook I made 6 yes/no fields. The names I gave these fields are too long for the Windows Style Logbook entry (for example: Company Typerecurrent, Company Profcheck, etc.). In Windows Style the names are printed on top of each other. In the Spreadsheet style there is no problem, the column width (I hope my spelling of this word is right) is variable, in Windows Style the quadrant where you enter the yes/no fields is not variable. For clarity in my logbook I want to keep the names as they are, I use these fields to keep track of my currency.

Is there any way to varie the size of that quadrant?

Greetings,

Fred van Rooijen

Unfortunately not. The Windows Style, designed in the 1997 time frame, was laid out for a resolution in that era of computers, and is not big enough to hold the things such as you show. This may also ripple to your reports, so you may want to reconsider renaming. But to answer your question, no, there's no cure for this situation at this time. I'll add it to the 'take a look' list to see if it's something that can be fixed in a revision. It's not a hard thing to do.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Back