Old Plm APDL files to import into Logbook Pro

c172drv

I found some files from my old palm that has about 1000 hours of flying. Needless to say that would save me some time entering it from my logbook. Is there a way to import it into Logbook Pro?

John

Hello John,

If you have APDL Palm OS v6 on your PDA then you can sync the information to Logbook Pro using the PDA Wizard. Both APDL v6 and Logbook Pro must be licensed for the PDA Wizard to sync. Otherwise there's no way to import the information into Logbook Pro. The alternative is to submit a help desk ticket and request a quote and we may be able to import it for you for a small fee.

Hello John,

If you have APDL Palm OS v6 on your PDA then you can sync the information to Logbook Pro using the PDA Wizard. Both APDL v6 and Logbook Pro must be licensed for the PDA Wizard to sync. Otherwise there's no way to import the information into Logbook Pro. The alternative is to submit a help desk ticket and request a quote and we may be able to import it for you for a small fee.

Let me specify better. I found these from an old palm that is now dead. I currently use APDL on a PPC. So all I have are the files that were stored on the computer from the old palm and not the the program or a palm to run anything on.

John

You would need to have a licensed Palm device in order to sync to Logbook Pro. Maybe you can revive an old device if you had it licensed, otherwise you can send us a zip file of your files and we'll coordinate to get a Logbook Pro backup from you and we'll provide you a quote to import the data for you if interested.

You would need to have a licensed Palm device in order to sync to Logbook Pro. Maybe you can revive an old device if you had it licensed, otherwise you can send us a zip file of your files and we'll coordinate to get a Logbook Pro backup from you and we'll provide you a quote to import the data for you if interested.

Doesn't seem like it is worth spending money on a piece of software that I paid for already, paid for again when I got the new device, to retrieve data from the old device.

Back