• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Resolved Unable to generate reports

DogSled

New member
Joined
Feb 6, 2024
Messages
3
Hi,

I recently started flying again (after about 10 years away) and started making entries in Logbook Pro 1.16.9 Desktop (DB Version 1017). Entries work fine, but when I try to create a report, for example Flight Log > Flight Log Summary > Grand Totals, > All Data, I get a dialog that says: Error Number: 5000 Error in processing report. [Extended Info: SubReport for control rptSubReport failed. Failure due to: Not a valid password.].

I am logged into my account in the application, so I don't know what password is invalid. Please help.

UPDATE: When I select the Windows Explorer view from the toolbar, I can see Grand Totals under Flight Log and the numbers look accurate.

Thanks,
David
 
Thanks. I followed the instructions, and my database shrank from ~8MB to ~4MB. Unfortunately, I still see the same error message when trying to create a report.
 
Uninstall Logbook Pro, reboot, reinstall from this page, see if it continues. If so, please submit a support ticket and attach a backup (.BAK) file for us to review. Uninstall/reinstall does not affect data.
 
Back
Top