Resolved 13 hour Table C limit

Why am I getting a 13 hour FDP limit with a Class 2 rest facility and augmented crew? Table C with a class 2 facility does not go below 14….ever

Got it to work after a restart. Here it is

CB1DAF29-33C9-456B-AF54-87097F5E5DD6.png

Yes I saw your report. I’ve been contacting the dev team to determine the status of this issue. I believe it’s a known prior bug but am not sure if it’s already fixed in the upcoming build or not yet addressed.

Yes I saw your report. I’ve been contacting the dev team to determine the status of this issue. I believe it’s a known prior bug but am not sure if it’s already fixed in the upcoming build or not yet addressed.
When you find out further information let me know. We all pay a large subscription fee to have the convenience of this Part 117 feature. It’s a shame when it’s not accurate.

Do you have a cumulative limit that is causing that FDP restriction? Generally speaking APDL will show the most restrictive limitation which is sometimes a cumulative limit. Cumulative limits are shown at the bottom of the Legality Detail page. You should tap the legality lozenge (green/yellow/red button above that day in your trip view) so the data is as of the day that was an issue.

When you find out further information let me know. We all pay a large subscription fee to have the convenience of this Part 117 feature. It’s a shame when it’s not accurate.
Do you have a cumulative limit that is causing that FDP restriction? Generally speaking APDL will show the most restrictive limitation which is sometimes a cumulative limit. Cumulative limits are shown at the bottom of the Legality Detail page. You should tap the legality lozenge (green/yellow/red button above that day in your trip view) so the data is as of the day that was an issue.
Nope. I wasn’t even close to going over any cumulative limits. I was in the green on all of them (I rarely fly)

This bug has been fixed in our upcoming release. We should have a beta out soon and if you want to test it out you can join our TestFlight beta program. Again the next beta release will have this which we hope to release in the next week or two.

Back