• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Logged 100/672 limit?

ifly737

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 31, 2009
Messages
259
The attached image confuses me regarding the 100/672 limit. The top part seems to indicate with the red bar that I am at 6+15 with a limit of 5+05. But the graph below (and the first line below the graph) indicate that I have 3+00 left? What does all of this mean?

Dennis

f66c7c24efeb7894c0fbead2535b968b.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
The limit is 5+05, you are scheduled for 6+15 and illegal

You stated exactly what I already said. The problem is that the graph below, and the first line below that graph seem to indicate that I am only at 97+00 and have 3+00 remaining. Am I reading it wrong?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top