a little A/R, but.....

sleddriver77

Neal,

I know it's a little anal retentive of me, but under the history section, one of the preset options is 'Biennial.' There is no longer any such thing. The FAA has changed the name of this to simply 'flight review.' (Of course, it's still good for two years, but they just HAD to change the name, just like we no longer have 'dual&quot/forums/emoticons/wink.gif Anywho, just wondering if you could change this in the next version. Again, apologies for the A/R factor.... Geez, even as I reread this I feel like more and more of a schmuck.....

....and come to think of it, the logbook still has 'DUAL' as a column... could that become 'flight instruction recieved'? I think 'IP' works ok for 'flight instruction given' Anyways, these are the thoughts that kept me out of the really good schools....

sleddriver77 said:
Neal,

I know it's a little anal retentive of me, but under the history section, one of the preset options is 'Biennial.' There is no longer any such thing. The FAA has changed the name of this to simply 'flight review.' (Of course, it's still good for two years, but they just HAD to change the name, just like we no longer have 'dual&quot/forums/emoticons/wink.gif Anywho, just wondering if you could change this in the next version. Again, apologies for the A/R factor.... Geez, even as I reread this I feel like more and more of a schmuck.....

You can change the definition in Options...History. Thanks for the heads up on the change, it's hard to keep up with the FAA! /forums/emoticons/smile.gif

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Back