Airship

TigerCub

Hi Neal,

I was fortunate enough to get to fly and log about5 hours ofblimp time. I set it up as a aircraft and entered the flights as usual, but when I do the analyzer the time does not show up in the airship line.I noticed that there is really not a toggle for airship. There is one for lighter than air but that is not getting it. Am I just missing something?

Thanks

Please create a backup of your log (File..Archive..Backup) and e-mail it to support@nc-software.com and I'll take a look at it.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Thanks for sending the file.

The fix is easy. Go to Options...Aircraft and click in the CLASS column. In the Options...Aircraft area, if you can click and type, Logbook Pro is allowing you to add your own information. In this case, in the Class column, add "Airship" as an item. Then it will show in the Analyzer.

This was an omission that has been corrected as Airship was intended to be in the list originally. This has been corrected for the next maintenance release (awaiting PDA updates from AppForge). You can however resolve this issue now by just adding it manually.

Thank you for using this forum so others can learn from your post.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Back