I have tried to import a few different trips using the apdl.net portal over the last couple of weeks, but it is not working - I keep getting the same error "The web server returned unexpected response". I never had an issue with it before.
It's best to use our help desk and send us the details such as your airline/trip provider, filter used, and sample trips. Click here to go to the help desk to submit a ticket and we'll look into it.
Common Tips:
Use the AUTO filter first and see if that works, if not, drill down to a more specific filter
If you can get your trip data in PDF or HTML (web page file) then you can upload those file types directly to APDL.net using the upload feature and not use copy and paste
Select the entire trip from Date/Trip number through TAFB/Crew info
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.