• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL version 9.3 now on the Apple App Store. Click here to review what's new and download the latest version. New users enjoy the first 90 DAYS FREE.

Anyway to search entire logbook for certain airports?

Narwhal

Hi,

I recently got the route browser and as a result noticed that I had inputted some of airports incorrectly (sometimes omitted a letter or typed the wrong one).

Is there any way to search my entire logbook for these erroneous entries (ie. serach for entry ISH when I meant IAH?).

Thanks!

Narwhal

What you could try is clicking the column header which forces a sort on that column allowing you to find items easier. As the route column is a text column, refer to this KB article on search tips.
Thanks for the help and the link about the find function. I was able to track down a half dozen errors in my logbook. I also found the route browser helpful for this task by assigning each erroneous airport code entry to a real airport that I knew I hadn't flown to, then clicking on the route line. This gave me a date for the flight, which i could then go back into the logbook and correct.