• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Anyway to search entire logbook for certain airports?

Narwhal

Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2010
Messages
6
Hi,

I recently got the route browser and as a result noticed that I had inputted some of airports incorrectly (sometimes omitted a letter or typed the wrong one).

Is there any way to search my entire logbook for these erroneous entries (ie. serach for entry ISH when I meant IAH?).

Thanks!
 
What you could try is clicking the column header which forces a sort on that column allowing you to find items easier. As the route column is a text column, refer to this KB article on search tips.

Thanks for the help and the link about the find function. I was able to track down a half dozen errors in my logbook. I also found the route browser helpful for this task by assigning each erroneous airport code entry to a real airport that I knew I hadn't flown to, then clicking on the route line. This gave me a date for the flight, which i could then go back into the logbook and correct.
 
The link to the KB article is deprecated. I tried clicking on the Route column header, but the result was obviously not alphabetized. How do I get this to work?
 
Back
Top