• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Approaches

michaelfoss

New member
Joined
Sep 7, 2006
Messages
4
Is there a way to add a "Visual" to the approach catagory, or do I have to just do it through the custom options? I would like it to be a choice under the approaches so that it shows up under the approach column.

Michael
 
Hello Michael,

No, not currently, you'll have to add a custom "counter" column (Options...Custom). We plan to allow user defined approaches (if not in the default list) in the next version of our products.
 
Thanks Neal,
I did create a custom field for the approach, now how do I get it to the PPC. I see the custom fields tab on the PPC but the new field is not there.

Michael
 
Disregard Neal, I shut down everything and restarted and there it was like magic!!!

Thanks for the quick replys!!
 
Back
Top