Still not working.
I made I test event on my Android phone in Google Cal, and it synced to my iPad in both the Google calendar app and the Apple calendar. I changed calendars for that event, and it changed everywhere. Still can't get my flights today to show up, and the flights from a couple of weeks ago have never updated in the calendar anywhere after actually flying them. I selected to resync all future events, no change. Past 30 days of events, no change.
I know I am signed into Google on my EFB, since Google calendar and Gmail all work fine. APDL has Full Access to calendar in iPad settings. The calendars appear to be working fine on me EFB. APDL does not appear to be talking to any calendar though. Conflict in iOS 26? Conflict in APDL beta 14.9.2.20? I hate to revert back to the previous version of APDL, just to see if the beta is the problem.