• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Can't get evaluation product to work...

English

When I open Logbook Pro on my Windows Mobile 5.0-based Treo 700W, I have the option to select "register" or "evaluate". When I select "evaluate" the following error message appears:

"An unexpected error has occured in Logbook Pro.exe. Select Quit and then restart this program, or select Details for more information."

The details include "Logbook Pro.exe ObjectDisposedException" then a bunch of details.

On the Treo, I'm using .NET Compact Framework 2.0 and version 1.10.14 of LBP.

I'd like to sample the product before I decide whether to purchase. Can you advise?

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
It sounds like you have an older version installed. I suggest uninstalling Logbook Pro Pocket PC Companion from your PC which will bring up the ActiveSync add/remove programs, select "NC Software Logboo Pro" then click Remove. After this is done, you can also delete /Program Files/Logbook Pro (the Logbook Pro folder only) which shouldn't be there anyways. Then reinstall the latest download of the Logbook Pro Pocket PC Companion.