Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
I am just starting Logbook Pro and would like to add previous flight data from a paper logbook. Not each individual flight (over 6000 hours worth), but just the current hours. How do I do that?
I am just starting Logbook Pro and would like to add previous flight data from a paper logbook. Not each individual flight (over 6000 hours worth), but just the current hours. How do I do that?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.