Changing default crew rest class

keith.yingling

Is it possible to change this? It would be nice to be able to select which class facility we have in the aircraft settings. It doesn't look like that's possible. Is there a default setting somewhere I can change? I'm just getting sick of seeing red legality issues every time I input a trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith,

Go to the leg in question and change your Legality regulation to 117 AUGMENTED & save it
Click on the green LEGAL legality lozenge for for that day
Click on 117 Augmented on the next screen
Scroll UP & Under Assumptions you can change the rest assumption to Class 2 or 1 by tapping on it. You can also change the number of crew

Right but when I close out and reopen it defaults back to class 3 rest area and my trip is flagged red again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a known issue we are planning to address in an upcoming update.
Not to put too fine a point on this, but I raised this issue in 2015 and got the same response. Still waiting. This is LITERALLY the only issue I’ve had with APDL since I started using it.

This issue is fixed and we will soon start private then public beta testing. @CapnMike I welcome you to join our public beta team to test this out for us. If interested let me know and I'll contact you and send you an invite to public beta.

Here is a video on the new Default Rest Facility in APDL 9.1

Back