Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
For the last few weeks, when I copy a trip for import into schedule importer (windows 6.1.4 and 6.1.5, as well as web) the trip number does not get imported. The trip number shows up as "BIDLINE" (default?). I have not changed the way I import trips, afaik.
Maybe a slight change in trip format is confusing the importer. Send us a support ticket with the airline and the trip that is not importing correctly.Thx,
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.