Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
I want to create a report that only gives monthly total for a date range similiar to that of what the graphs can do...just in a textual fashion. Am I missing something?
Thanks...I'll give that a try! Well...that didn't really do what I was wanting after all. I would like to be able to print a report that like this:
Year
Jan - XXXhrs
Feb - XXXhrs
Mar - XXXhrs
Apr - XXXhrs
Etc - XXXhrs
Etc - XXXhrs
I would think that would be an easy report to create. It would be similar to that of a lookback summary, yet be able to to break each month down for any given selectable year.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.