Feedback Data Base size

minearsm

APDL Beta Team
I had just looked at the database file size only computer and it was 292MB. When the newsletter popped up and I saw you gave us the ability to fix that.

AWESOME JOB! Mine is now 7 MB

The problem I saw doing that was it deleted entries after 2017.. not sure why,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The problem I saw doing that was it deleted entries after 2017.. not sure why,

it should not have deleted entries unless they were not complete.. Please send me the .old file it created for review via helpdesk @ nc-software.com

it should not have deleted entries unless they were not complete.. Please send me the .old file it created for review via helpdesk @ nc-software.com

The files i sent Neal early in the week should be correct.. they were compressed and loaded into my iCloud account.. will see what it looks like.. The previous comment was with regulars to compressing myself with last newsletter.. looked like a bunch of missing entries after the compression..

The files i sent Neal early in the week should be correct.. they were compressed and loaded into my iCloud account.. will see what it looks like.. The previous comment was with regulars to compressing myself with last newsletter.. looked like a bunch of missing entries after the compression..

Compacting the Log will not delete entries. Rebuilding the data structure should not delete entries either. Improper use of the Purge button can delete entries. Glad to hear Neal got your issue corrected.

Back