• Hello! We just upgraded the forum'ware to a much more powerful and robust system and quite frankly much more modern. First stop is check your profiles and set time zones, signatures, and any other options you want to customize making the forums work best for you. We are tweaking the look and feel, features, and more as we continue to settle in the new forum'ware. Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

Click here to review your account now.
  • APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

Departure alarm day one.

minearsm

APDL Beta Team
I'd like the ability to set an alarm on day one of a trip, just like at a hotel. I see no difference in relevance between the two, so why not have the ability to set one at the beginning of a trip? I can set an iPhone alarm to tell me to leave the pad, but the same could be said for the hotel...

I am actually more likely to be goofing off at the crash pad than I am to miss my van from a hotel.

Of course, I may have simply forgot where to find the feature (if it exists) since I'm not a user of it very often. I tested it for a while, then reverted back to the standard iPhone alarm for wake up.

jspacone

APDL Beta Team
I think this is a great idea. I second the motion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Will log the suggestion, thanks. Don't forget you can make suggestions on UserVoice as well if desired.