Why Having Look back in Mobile IOS Logbook

atasic

I am failing to understand why are you having the logbook look back and summary in IOS mobile devices when none of the numbers have any accuracy if not synced to from desktop logbook.
I head out on 17 day trip, I log time in Iphone app, to have to stare at look back numbers that are absolutely inaccurate since no sync was completed from a desktop left at home.
What use is that if I can only rely on it after desktop sync?
I do UI design as my primary job so if we need to have an engineering level discussion, happy to have it.

I am failing to understand why are you having the logbook look back and summary in IOS mobile devices when none of the numbers have any accuracy if not synced to from desktop logbook.
I head out on 17 day trip, I log time in Iphone app, to have to stare at look back numbers that are absolutely inaccurate since no sync was completed from a desktop left at home.
What use is that if I can only rely on it after desktop sync?
I do UI design as my primary job so if we need to have an engineering level discussion, happy to have it.

In Logbook Pro Desktop Click Cloud Sync > Enable Scheduled Sync and your Desktop app will sync on a schedule so your mobile apps remain up to date.

Back