Downloading PPC Data

simardt

I have recently purchased both PC and PPC unlock codes and now I am trying to download my PPC data to my PC and neither unlock code is working to enable the data transfer feature
angryfire.gif

Hello,

Please ensure you have the correct program installed, Logbook Pro versus Airline Pilot's Daily Aviation Logbook, then enter your name and unlock code exactly as issued. If you require further assistance, please submit a support ticket as we cannot assist with registration issues on a public forum. Be sure to include the registration information you have been issued and any order numbers so we can lookup your orders and assist you promptly.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Your support ticket process for unlock codes is incredibly frustrating. Your customer service has taken a nose dive since you removed your telephone contact info. I am sure a 1-2 minute phone call could have straightened up the registration issues I am having. Instead I have been unable to sync my data for 3 or more weeks. Additionally, this is probably the worst site for navigating to a desired destination I have ever seen. Why are my NC Software, Logbook pro, and APDL passwords independant from one another? I have reset my NC Software password thinking that would allow me to access the forums, but that didn't work. I have given up in frustration several times in the past simply because it took too long to get in here.

Back