Question Edit logbook

Dimas

I would like some help since I have been filling my logbook normally and now the aeronautical authority where I am living is requiring that the takeoff and landing times be added to the logbook and I do not know how to do it and I do not know if doing so could affect the previous entries, can someone explain to me how I can do it

You can enable the “Off” and “On” columns for that exact purpose. Do that under options and configure display.
If those columns are currently hidden, they will just be added and will not affect your previous entries at all. You can add values in those columns for previous entries and new entries.

Thanks again Andy, my idea is to take two columns that I already have in my logbook (Multi engine sea - Rotorcraft Helicopter), delete those names and add (Chock off - chock on) regarding the departure and arrival times, but I don't know exactly how to do it. I don't know if it is too much trouble that you could explain to me step by step how to do it and that the two columns are formatted for Hours (10:35)

Dimas,

As Andy as indicated first go to VIEW..OPTIONS...FLIGHT LOG..DISPLAY CONFIGURATION
Place a check mark in the OUT and IN fields to show them in the Logbook's data entry area
Enter a flight as you normally would and enter your Out and In times as desired.

1602443231127.png

To Customize the Split Jeppesen Report to see the OUT and IN times you will need to build a custom report using the Report Designer
Go to REPORTS...Flight Logs..Split Reports..Choose your binder series....Custom Templates...Create/Edit
Select New Report Template and name it and select OK
Click on Multi-Engine Sea
On the left side of the window click in Column Header and Delete the name and enter OUT
Click on the Date field and select GENERAL and OUT
Click on the Rotor/Helo Column
On the left side of the window click in Column Header and Delete the name and enter IN
Click on the Date field and select GENERAL and IN
Select SAVE

1602442984682.png

The link below is the video on the report designer.

Thank you very much, I was able to add the columns and edit my logbook, your explanation was very good ..

Back