error message re payrate

emjdvr

Hi,
1) I am getting an error message. "Error! Please check your Standard Payrate, Aircraft Payrate, and Payroll Category settings Unable to calculate payrate".

I am a Captain at AE. I am paid a different pay for the 135, 140 & 145. The rates are 66.49, 69.60 & 72.27 respectively. I am lost on how to set this up and avoid the error message...

2) I have to sign in at 45 prior and am off duty 15 after. Is there a way to configure this, or do I always need to input it manually?

3) I have noticed my data always imports into LBP as EMB 145 even if I have designated the aircraft as an EMB 140. What am I doing wrong here?

1) I am getting an error message. "Error! Please check your Standard Payrate, Aircraft Payrate, and Payroll Category settings Unable to calculate payrate".

I am a Captain at AE. I am paid a different pay for the 135, 140 & 145. The rates are 66.49, 69.60 & 72.27 respectively. I am lost on how to set this up and avoid the error message...

APDL only calculates whole dollar amounts. For aircraft specific pay enter $66, $69, and $72 under the Aircraft\Edit\N-Number list.

2) I have to sign in at 45 prior and am off duty 15 after. Is there a way to configure this, or do I always need to input it manually?

If you import your schedule via the (Schedule Importer) or the web importer your Duty On and Duty off times will be inserted automatically. There is no other way to automatically set these values.

3) I have noticed my data always imports into LBP as EMB 145 even if I have designated the aircraft as an EMB 140. What am I doing wrong here?

In Logbook Pro, under Options, Aircraft. Make sure you have an entry for EMB145, and EMB 140. Then on a blank logbook entry line make sure the N-Numbers for EMB145 do not include N-Numbers for the EMB 140. The PDA wizard use this list as the cross-reference to APDL to determine AC-type.

I just noticed I have 1 E140 aircraft in my E145 list... I can't seem to figure out how to delete it.

Back