• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Flight/Block Time

jholdenatp

New member
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Messages
2
I track both flight and block time with the app to fill in the aircraft flight logbook. Would it be possible to have those times automatically tallied without having to thumb them into the time calculator individually? Perhaps have a toggle option in settings to have the app do this for us if all the OOOI times are populated?
 
You can do this by tapping the button to the right of the Duration field.
No, I need the hours and minutes for both flight and block times. Not the decimal conversion you get from the duration total. Only way I know get that is from inputting the separate times into the time calculator.
 
Back
Top