Flight level logbook

cubtractor

I am thinking of switching to logbook pro. I now use flightlevel 2003. Does anyone know if I can import my data from flightlevel to logbook pro or do I have to start from scratch? Has anyone compared the two?

You sure can, with ease! Click here for the instructions. If you can't do it yourself, e-mail your .BCK (backup) to support@nc-software.com and we'll gladly do it for you with your Logbook Pro purchase confirmation.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Please Help

NC Software said:
You sure can, with ease! Click here for the instructions. If you can't do it yourself, e-mail your .BCK (backup) to support@nc-software.com and we'll gladly do it for you with your Logbook Pro purchase confirmation.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Your link does not go to this information but rather brings you to the main Forums page.

Please provide a link to the specific instruction to converting FL 2003 into LB Pro..thank you

For those of you interesting I figured out how to merge your Departure, Route and Arrival fields from Flight level all into one "route" field in LB pro when converting over.

Flight Level 2002 to Logbook Pro

Hi Neil. I am thinking of purchasing your software today. I have an interview coming up soon and want to get everything updated. Your answers are time critical. I also left a support tag today. Questions:

1. Does Logbook Pro check to make sure for example day plus night equals total and other calculations they will perform to check for acurracy in the interview?

2. I cant get my backup info to work in flight level 2003 demo without buying it. If i send to you after purchasing your program can you convert for me?

3. Can you do as the guy above says to maintain consitancy: "merge your Departure, Route and Arrival fields from Flight level all into one "route" field in LB pro when converting over". Im not that computer savvy so would prefer you did this if i purchase Logbook Pro and defect from Flight Level.

4. Lastly why is Logbook Pro better in your opinion than Flight Level?

Thanks in advance!

CS

Hello CS,

Thank you for your inquiry. To answer your questions:

1) Logbook Pro doesn't track DAY and NIGHT, but only NIGHT so you can't have this error. Any time that is NOT NIGHT is assumed to be DAY. We try to minimize redundant data to prevent the opportunity for an error in the first place. For example, you'll see you do not enter ASEL, AMEL, Glider, etc. type of time in the Logbook area. Logbook Pro uses the power of your computer to take your Type and Duration to figure out the rest based off of your aircraft configuration information in the Options...Aircraft area.

2) Yes
3) Yes
4) We make a point of not discussing competing products, bashing, identifying strengths and weaknesses, etc. We simply provide the best support we can on our software, listen to our customers to provide features you need, and be as prompt as we can with your questions. We leave it up to you to determine the pro's and con's and how it compares to other products. I'm confident you will enjoy Logbook Pro and be happy with your transition.

Let me know if I can be of any further service.

Back