Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
Every now and then after I import from APDL the flights import out of order. Why is this and is there a way to fix it other than manually reentering the data.?
Flights are ordered by Flight Date, date/time of entry, OUT, then TAKEOFF. Are you syncing "By Leg" or "By LogPage"? You may want to try "By LogPage" if you are having a problem with leg order.
Thanks, I figured out that when I added two legs after a turn got removed and I was reassigned that when I inserted the legs and input the out and in times that I entered them in a 24 hour format instead Zulu time. That solved the problem!!!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.