Flying Calendar Question

tpakiz

How do we access the Flying Calendar for future months with the new sync method? By going to "Reports", "ADPL Reports", "Pocket PC", "Calendar" in Logbook Pro, only the May calendar shows up. If I use SingleSync, I have June (and July, as a trip carries over).

Thanks!

I've installed LBP 1.10.23 and ADPL for PPC 6.0.3, restarted the computer, and used the PDA Wizard to sync from May 25th...

Now, I can get a calendar for June and July, but it is incorrect. The schedule for both months is really my May flying, but on the wrong days (i.e. the 7th is still the 7th, but is a Sunday in May, a Wednesday in June, and a Friday in July) and May and months prior are blank. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the quick responses and all of your help!

Troy

Troy,

Have you verified this data against that in APDL-PPC edition?

Please submit a support ticket and attach your PDA Sync Log file and also the C:\Program Files\Logbook Pro\APDL Pocket PC\[8-digit PPC ID]\APDL folder (zipped)

tpakiz said:
I've installed LBP 1.10.23 and ADPL for PPC 6.0.3, restarted the computer, and used the PDA Wizard to sync from May 25th...

Now, I can get a calendar for June and July, but it is incorrect. The schedule for both months is really my May flying, but on the wrong days (i.e. the 7th is still the 7th, but is a Sunday in May, a Wednesday in June, and a Friday in July) and May and months prior are blank. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the quick responses and all of your help!

Troy

I am having the exact same problem...

Back