• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

freezing up during update (HELP!)

Dave40/40

New member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
3
When I open logbook pro a window pops up that reads, "Logbook pro will now be updated to take advantage of several new features." After that the program locks up. If I close the window the program closes as well. I can't figure out how to bypass the thing. I have windows Vista Home Premium. I believer that might be part of the problem. I am in dire need of help. I need my flight times to sumbit a request to upgrade to captain. Please someone help me. The deadline is May 29.
 
Hello,

Please submit a support ticket and also include your data file (ends in .LBK) which should be zip compressed (use http://www.winzip.com if needed) to reduce the .LBK file size or send us your latest backup (.BAK) file.
 
Back
Top