Have a report ignore a certain aircraft type

Wendell Beitzel

Mountlake Terrace, Washington, United States
I have been using Logbook Pro for ayear now to log my own flying activity as well as my instruction time. I created several custom columns that I use to show how much time I am billing students for and this has worked great. In order to facilitate logging ground only sessions I created an Aircraft called Ground. This has worked well until I needed to run a report of my flight activity.

Since the Ground aircraft is only for billing purposes I do not want it to show up in the report. Is there anyway to ignore certain data based on set criteria (do not pull certain aircraft into a report). I can already hide the columns I don't need from a report, but have been unable to find a way to have it ignore entire entries based on certain information.

Thanks!

Hello Wendell,

No, this is not possible. What I suggest for your situation is create a backup (File..Backup to File or Cloud if subscribed) and the delete the entries for this type you used for ground training. Then generate your report and when done restore your backup so you have the information back.

In the next major release of Logbook Pro, now in development, we're planning a separate ground training log area.

Hope this helps.

Back