• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Help to delete aircraft...

emjdvr

Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
7
I have accidentally listed an E140 in my E145 list of tail numbers... How can I delete it out? Thanks for any help...
 
The problem is I have logged a lot of flights in that aircraft. I need to remove one EMB140 from my EMB145 list. I have logged three months of flying and most of it is EMB145.
 
Before you can delete an a/c type there must be no log entries using that type. Therefore I suggest clicking the a/c type column header to force a sort on that column, then change the types. However, when you change a type it is going to change the N-Number/Ident so the routine you'll need to use is:

-Click in the Ident column, press CTRL+C to copy the Ident, change the Type, tab, CTRL+V to paste the ident back in.

Before you do anything, backup your data file File..Archive..Backup
 
Back
Top