help with 1.6.232

tolip_ck1

Can you help me with this error I am getting during the upgrade from 1.6.226 to 1.6.232?

I have tried to find the file that it is asking for but it is not on my hard drive?

Thanx

I think that I am getting the same request. It is asking to locate file logbookpro.msi before I can upgrade. I can't find the file on my computer. Thanks

I tried to attach a jpg image of the error, but, it does not look like it worked. The error is saying

'The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.

Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'Logbook Pro.msi' in the box below.'

Then in you cancel you get

'Error1706.Novalid sourcecould be foundfor product Logbook Pro. The WindowsInstaller cannot continue.'

So after all of that hopefull someone can tell me what the H*** that all means.

Watching and waiting

I have the same issue. I have sent Neal and email about it.

I am trying to download the full version and re-install the program entirely. I will let everyone know if that works...be right back!

-- al

Well - I uninstalled my current Logbook Pro version, downloaded the version release today, installed it and it works perfectly!!

- al

Whew I thought I was the only one having this problem but I see I'm not.

If you get the error that the installer cannot find 'Logbook Pro.msi' the source file has been purged from your Operating System and therefore is not patchable. Uninstall, download the new full version and reinstall. Your data will not be removed.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

I also downloaded the full version and reinstalled with no problems, thanks./forums/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Back