Bug Report Hotels/transportation

ibrubeer

I know there was a previous thread regarding this, but I couldn't find it....sorry.

APDL displays the transportation incorrectly for the status board. There is contract Transport on day 1 & 3, but the status board displays both numbers today. Screenshots below. Second is my trip from company schedule.

14cd67faa78c4faf2db95ec58c0bb4ae.png

8b33305447449e3c8292401f1caa4855.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It looks like it's just displaying exactly what was on your company schedule, which is both numbers. What exactly are you saying is wrong?

No, if you look closely you'll see that there are 2 transportation numbers listed. One for today, and it also grabbed the one for the 3rd night right after it. There are 3 phone numbers listed on the status board.

Formatted the way it is, it actually sticks the transportation number in between the hotel name and the hotel number. A little bit misleading...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

When you tap the Hotel widget to show the Hotel what phone number is in the call area? We record all of the hotel data but we pick the first phone number found in the list provided.

I included a screenshot of what I see. You can see 2 transportation numbers listed at the top, and the correct hotel phone number. If you tap on "Call Hotel" it brings up the correct number. "Call Transportation" does nothing, but probably because there are 2 numbers listed and it is confused?

If you mean that you pick the hotel number as being the first number in the list, that is correct. The problem is that there are TWO numbers after that displaying for transportation. The first number is correct, but the second transportation number is the transportation number for the hotel 2 days from now. THAT number should not be displayed today.

b59f79994d8ff52745fc4b3032fc7b37.png

Hotel Transportation number has to be input by you. It is not tied to schedule importing at all.

I don't know what you mean by that statement. I never entered in any information manually. What you see was ALL entered in via the "paste and process trip" option in the calendar. If you would like, I can help you with what my company (Southwest) provides on their trip data to alleviate this. Or, maybe it is the process that I use that captures it (described in another recent post to cbailey), and I could help you with that. I did not enter in any of this data directly though. I see this as a problem with the process either on the user end, or on the import side.

What Neal means is that the Schedule Importer imports the Transportation phone #s as part of the hotel name but does not place them in the Transportation phone number block, that has to be done manually by the user at this point. The Importer thinks that entire line of information is the hotel name.

What Neal means is that the Schedule Importer imports the Transportation phone #s as part of the hotel name but does not place them in the Transportation phone number block, that has to be done manually by the user at this point. The Importer thinks that entire line of information is the hotel name.

If you look back at my screenshots, you can see that APDL grabbed the transportation number from day 1 AND day 3, and put them both in the Hotel information for day 1. It is grabbing too much information. It was not all on the same line, unless I don't understand what you mean by that. I was just letting you know that it wasn't working correctly for my Airline. Others may format their transportation info differently, and it works...

I understand what you're saying now. It's probably an issue with the importer. What method do you use to import your schedule?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I do the paste and process from the Calendar screen within APDL.

Back