• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

How is the droid application coming?

Chris,

Dates are evil for developers! :) If I gave one it guarantees it won't be met! All I can tell you is the plate is cleared with the recent release of Airline Schedule Importer 8.3, Logbook Pro PC 1.11.2, and iPhone/iPad 2.2.2. I'm happy to report that 100% effort is being put into Logbook Pro for Android now. I promise to announce more as soon as it gets to a point near public beta which will be "THIS YEAR" :) (Yes, a lot sooner, but I figured I'm safe with that timeline :))
 
I'll take what I can get....the last time I asked it was on the back burner...glad to hear its at least up front now.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing about in the future!
 
Back
Top