Import problem

seabird

As always I'll start out by saying how good your program is.

I was looking past my flights and noticed that the once I imported, were not sorted right. I have recently been operating skydive activaties and that means at least 6 flights a day. Since my paper log (yes I still use that one) has a certain sequence I would like to keep the same on my LBP. I also use a database on my palm. This will export to a CSV. Here comes the problem, when importing the sequence of my 6 or 7 flights on ONE day will be changed. This means I have to go by them one by one and the convenience of import has been brought to 10% (this is because of the typing I don't have to do anymore).

I realize this is a temporary problem due to the fact that the PDA version of LBP is coming out soon???????? (I hope).

Once again, keep up the good work.

Jacco

Jacco,

Logbook Pro sorts flights on the same calendar date by entry time, as a secondary sort method. The problem with the Import Wizard is that since they are entered in an instant, the six flights on the same day could in fact get entered at the same time, which is something I may be able to tweak.

I'll see what I can do, but yes, when the PDA companions come out, this will be a moot point.

Thanks for the attention to detail and reporting this issue.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Back