Installation on AT&T Tilt

Flight1339

I recently purchased an AT&T Tilt smartphone which uses Windows Mobile 6. I tried downloading the program straight from the internet to the phone and also downloading it to my Windows Vista computer first and then putting it onto the phone from there. Both times I tried to open the program to load it I get a message that says: 'LogbookProPocketPCCompanion' is not a valid Pocket PC application. I know that windows mobile 6 is supported so I'm not sure why the application shouldn't work. Any ideas?

Hello,

To install the Logbook Pro Pocket PC Companion you need to first ensure you have the Windows Mobile Device Center drivers installed. You should also have User Account Control disabled in the "Users" area of the Control Panel. Then you download the software and install to your PC while your PPC is cradled and connected to your PC. The software will install to your PPC automatically. If your PC does not have the .NET Framework 1.1 installed you will need to download and install that to your PC as well as it is used to communicate with the PPC from Logbook Pro.

Back