Jar Compliant Logbooks

Hi Timo,

Not until we have news on version 2

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Hi
Some logbook software are able to calculate nighttime based on dep airport/time(utc)/date and arr airport / time(utc)/date. As it a mandatory item to fill in on the JAR logbook.

Could be a nice feature for the new version

Thx

Hi Neil,

are you planning on the JAR 1.080 Print for the next Update ?

Timo

sw4a said:
Hi Neil,

Timo

Timo,

You can certainly request anything in this forum. If there is something you want in a future version, this is the place to voice your request.

sw4a said:
Hi Neil,

Timo
Hey Timo, immer noch auf die metro? Sory for the german interruption. I'm amazed this discussion is still going on. We will just have to wait and trust the fact that lbp 2.0 will be just as great as 1.x for the US-customers. For now, I would like to point out that I created a conversion available here

http://www.logbookpro.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1397

Jacco

I have to say that I'm am a bit disapointed. I bought LBP a few years ago (actually in 2001). At that time the answer for for decimal time format was already "We are planning to support it in version 2 when that time comes. We have no timeline to announce at this time. Thank you for your inquiry." As a retired programer, and as a customer, I find it difficult to accept very much longer.
European customers are used to be served a bit later than the US based ones. But 5 years ????
Emmanuel S. Davidson
Executive vice president AOPA France.

davidemm said:
I have to say that I'm am a bit disapointed. I bought LBP a few years ago (actually in 2001). At that time the answer for for decimal time format was already "We are planning to support it in version 2 when that time comes. We have no timeline to announce at this time. Thank you for your inquiry." As a retired programer, and as a customer, I find it difficult to accept very much longer.
European customers are used to be served a bit later than the US based ones. But 5 years ????
Emmanuel S. Davidson
Executive vice president AOPA France.
Neal, I'm sorry to be supportive of his opinion. I also asked it before bying... (2000 I think) and had a simular responds. I have worked around it for my personal needs and shared it with others, but since it's customized for me, I can understand it not working for everyone. I too was hoping on a faster development. I love the program, but can understand the european need for logging in minutes. I know you will not release a timeline on this subject and I appreciate the fact that you want your software to be great, but all the movement visible to customers (even beta testers) is in 1.x now...

I will keep using LBP even with its limitations in format, but I do need to emphasize the need for logging in minutes..

Jacco

Hey Jacco,

Metro nur noch Freelance. Main Business is now Lufthansa since 12/2003.

Back