• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL version 9.3 now on the Apple App Store. Click here to review what's new and download the latest version. New users enjoy the first 90 DAYS FREE.

Landing Currency

MickMD11

I cannot seem to get a simple 90 landing currency to work. I have read the help section 100 times and even watched the video, not working.

I have 1 type of aircraft in my logbook and have the currency editor set to 3 total landings in 90 day period and it continually shows "expired:unknown" even though the lookback in the status bar clearly shows the 30/60/90 day landing status.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Most likely your currency item is too restrictive, i.e. narrowing the filter down to a specific aircraft category or class. Feel free to post screen shots here, or send a backup of your logbook (File..Archive..Backup) to support@nc-software.com and I'll check your currency configuration.

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Mick,

I looked at your data file, for some strange reason when I click the MD11 Landings currency, the item you have in All to Pass has no text, just an icon. I suggest clicking this item and deleting it, then recreate this one currency and see what happens.