Leather binder question

billpritjr

If I print LogBook-Pro professional edition, how do the pages fit into the leather binders offered for sale on the website?

Do I need special paper or any special printer settings?

thanks

Hello,

Each of the binders is a unique size. The Full-Sized binder can handle any of the reports printed to 8 1/2x 11 paper. The Premier and Old-World binders have special reports under the MGO Ent. report sections specifically for these two binder series. You can use regular paper, but the heavy bond perforated paper is highly recommended to prevent pages from tearing out. They are designed for the binders specifically.

Last edited by a moderator:
2004 - I know it was a long time ago, but rather than start my own thread...

Is there anyway to get other reports to print out in the correct size/format for the Premier binders? Things like Logbook Summary reports, Aircraft Category, etc. Even the pre-formatted cover page for the split reports looks like it will be too big for the blank binder insert paper I bought.

2004 - I know it was a long time ago, but rather than start my own thread...

Is there anyway to get other reports to print out in the correct size/format for the Premier binders? Things like Logbook Summary reports, Aircraft Category, etc. Even the pre-formatted cover page for the split reports looks like it will be too big for the blank binder insert paper I bought.

Most reports will work but you just have to adjust the margins for the smaller format.

So the full-size binder with 8 1/2 x 11 paper, hole punched, is sufficient? Need something to printout my logbook for an interview.

The Full-Sized binder can handle any of the reports printed to 8 1/2x 11 paper.
You can use regular paper, but the heavy bond perforated paper is highly recommended to prevent pages from tearing out. They are designed for the binders specifically.

Turn-key Printing
Take the pain out of printing and let us do it for you. We'll provide you with a professional presentation of your entire flying career ready to insert into any of our Cirrus Elite binders. All we need is a backup of your Logbook Pro data file (click File..Backup to File) and your turn-key printing service order number and we'll get the process started. We'll e-mail you a PDF of the flight log portion to review the layout and numbers and after we receive your approval to print we'll provide a presentation including all of the reports listed below. We offer a normal and expedited service for routine 3-5 business day or next business day options (International response may be longer). If you need it fast we can get it to you as fast as a carrier can deliver!

So the full-size binder with 8 1/2 x 11 paper, hole punched, is sufficient? Need something to printout my logbook for an interview.

All of the binders available do not accept normal 8 1/2 x 11 "Letter" sized paper. The Cirrus Elite paper comes in the Letter form factor to be printed on any printer and then you tear away the perforated edges so it fits into the binders without hanging out the edges. So in summary, for each Cirrus Elite binder you will need the "blank inserts" in the corresponding paper product to print on. If you elect to use NC Software's Turn-Key Printing Service it includes all required paper, no limits on jobs.

Back