Leg out of order

skibro

I am new to this program and I'm syncing with APDL. Everything is going fine except for one annoying problem that I can't figure out. If I fly two or more legs on a given day, when syncing the logs, Logbook pro mixes up the leg order for the day. I can't figure out how to get the legs back in order, even manually I can't move them. HELP!

Skibro

Hello,

I'm not sure how Auman Software is passing in flight order for multiple legs in a day, you may want to contact them with your inquiry. Logbook Pro orders flights by the Flight Date and the entry date/time. Therefore you'd have to enter the legs flown on the same day in the order flown to preserve the proper order. The Logbook Pro PDA Companions also adopt this logic recording the date & time of your entry and then sorting by Flight Date then Entry Date/Time to preserve the order.

To correct your issue, you'd need to delete the offending entry and re-enter it. For example:

Row 200 has leg 2 of today
Row 201 has leg 1 of today

In this case you'd delete leg 2 and re-enter it as the rentry would be on the same Flight Date but a later entry date/time.

Hope this makes sense. Again, I suggest contacting Auman Software and see how they can preserve the order of flights for flights on the same day to resolve your issue. Visit them at http://www.airlinelogbook.net and post your question in their support area.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Back