Log Book Pro for iPad/iPhone/OS X

Hello Rick,

iPhone is wrapping up now, iPad will follow a few weeks behind, we have no intention of writing native OS-X applications, our focus is in Windows and giving you the best possible application with the power of Microsoft.

By the way Rick, you may not be getting our newsletters which has news on this. Click here for the April newsletter. Click here to subscribe to our newsletters which usually go out monthly with updates such as you inquired about.

download from Sabre CrewTrac

Neal,

I just recieved the news email about the new application. Is it possible to sync my iPhone with CrewTrac directly at this time and how?

Hello,

This app is Logbook Pro, not APDL, it does not have schedule importer functionality. We are looking into adding it for a future update. Please read the product description carefully as well as the resources we make available to all to investigate prior to purchase:

Logbook Pro by NC Software
Logbook Pro by NC Software
NC Software Video Library

Thank you.

Neal,

Thanks for the quick reply. I went through all of the information, and that was what I thought, only seeking confirmation. Hopefully it will be added soon, as I already have this function available to me with another logbook product on the iPhone and as a professional user was it's biggest selling point.

It's a top priority of mine, now that we have the application stable and features where we want it, I can focus on this. We have the infrastructure in place for this from our Logbook Pro 2011 development, we just have to wire into it. I think it's possible.

It's a top priority of mine, now that we have the application stable and features where we want it, I can focus on this. We have the infrastructure in place for this from our Logbook Pro 2011 development, we just have to wire into it. I think it's possible.

Neal,

that is good news. For the power user the ability to sync and download is huge, and saves a lot of input time. The other key is for a distinction between 121 Domestic, Flag, and Supplemental for legalities.

Thanks.

Back