• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Logbook Pro Already Running?

bill.murphy

Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Messages
12
Location
Louisville, KY
I haven't opened up Logbook Pro on my computer in awhile. I am trying to open the program on my computer to hot sync my Treo to it, to update my times and I get this message. "Logbook Pro is already running. Please wait a minute as it may be performing a few clean up tasks after the last run. If after 30-60 seconds you still see this message, view the task manager (CTRL+ALT+DEL) and end the Logbook Pro process."

I am unable to do anything further with this message. How can I open up Logbook Pro?
 
Hello Bill,

Try uninstalling the software, reboot, rename C:\Program Files\Logbook Pro to C:\Program Files\Logbook Pro-OLD and then download and install the latest from our web site. Click here to download now.
 
Back
Top