Logbook Pro Beta

davep

I am going to purchase Logbook Pro and enter all of my back time. My question is can I download the beta after I purchase Logbook Pro and just use the new beta version? Is the beta close to release? Will I have to pay again when the new version releases? When will the new version be released?

Hello,

The beta is extremely near production release, we have one issue we are working on regarding APDL Synchronization, otherwise no known bugs. Your registration/unlock code will unlock any 1.x version of Logbook Pro, beta or production.

Thank you for your business.

NC Software said:
Hello,

The beta is extremely near production release, we have one issue we are working on regarding APDL Synchronization, otherwise no known bugs. Your registration/unlock code will unlock any 1.x version of Logbook Pro, beta or production.

Thank you for your business.

So what happens when V2.X comes out?

Thanks!

James

I mean when 2.0 comes out...will we (1.X folks) still be able to use that version without purchasing it?

James

James,

All minor updates are free, that is when the first version number remains the same, i.e. 1.5, 1.9, 1.10. When version 2 comes out, there will be an upgrade fee, which will be determined at that time. Logbook Pro has been out over 9 years, we have yet to charge an upgrade fee, we've kept the updates all at a 1.x version. Please see the Upgrades section of our policies if you have any further questions.

Back