Logbook pro for military flyer

flymule

I have not yet purchased logbook pro but would like to convert my civilian and military logbooks to digital. I have a few questions. First, I am interested in purchasing the data entry service. I am concerned however that the software does not support military classifications of time such as "Primary" "Secondary" "Evaluator" and "Other." How will those times be converted to fit within the product? How will you know if I was PIC....etc? Can I just provide you with Aircraft Commander upgrade dates?

Which of your solutions is the best for someone who came from GA, went military, and then is coming back to Part 121 aviation?

Thanks!

Hello Shane,

Thank you for your interest in Logbook Pro. Logbook Pro is flexible and can support just about any logbook solution through custom columns if the included columns don't support you already. Logbook Pro already has columns for PIC, SIC, Evaluator, Instructor (IP). In Logbook Pro, open the spreadsheet log area then right-click in the display and choose Config Display and you can see how to show/hide columns. In the Options/Custom area you can create custom columns as needed. Our data entry staff will create the custom columns for you if your logbook has a column of data not already supported in Logbook Pro's native columns. In addition, you can supply notes as to how your information should be logged and if our staff have any questions on how to log something they will contact you to verify.

To get started with our data entry service please click here for details and to pay your deposit online.

Hello Shane,

Thank you for your interest in Logbook Pro. Logbook Pro is flexible and can support just about any logbook solution through custom columns if the included columns don't support you already. Logbook Pro already has columns for PIC, SIC, Evaluator, Instructor (IP). In Logbook Pro, open the spreadsheet log area then right-click in the display and choose Config Display and you can see how to show/hide columns. In the Options/Custom area you can create custom columns as needed. Our data entry staff will create the custom columns for you if your logbook has a column of data not already supported in Logbook Pro's native columns. In addition, you can supply notes as to how your information should be logged and if our staff have any questions on how to log something they will contact you to verify.

To get started with our data entry service please click here for details and to pay your deposit online.

After doing more reading on your website and on other websites, the only problem I find is that it doesn't support Mac unless you want to install Windows or a Windows emulator on your Mac product. Is there any chance of a Mac-Compatable Logbook Pro anytime soon? I'd love to buy your software and pay you for data entry....but I'm not sure I can stomach anything Windows on my MacBook Pro.

We have nothing to announce at this time regarding native Mac OS X support. There is nothing wrong with running Windows on a Mac via VMWare, Parallels, or Bootcamp in its own partition.

Can I run your software on a Mac? - Help Desk

Back