Printing Logbook Pro entries and binding them: What do most of you do?

pjricc

Within the next few months I am going to be receiving more instruction as part of a complex aircraft endoresment. Thus, I want to print my Logbook Pro entries and bind them with one of the logbook solutions sold here.

However, I have a couple of questions:

1) What logbook binder do most of you use?

2) How many pages do the various lokbook binders hold? More than the standard Jepp "manual"logbooks?

3) Do you purchase the the special paper here, or canyou simply use heavy mat paper found at any ofice supply store?

I have read the solutions for dealing with instructor signatures and endoresments and it looks like my only options are to either have a separate blank page that refers to Logbook Pro entries or to leave space for the instructor to sign after I print a new page.

Anything else I should be aware of before I purchase one of the binders?

Thanks,

Peter

Peter,

Most are using the Premier and Old World. We are working with MGOent. on a full sized landscape oriented binder. Most are also using the heavier paper that we sell so the pages don't rip out as easy and they are more professional looking, they are a nice color, not bright white. The only place to purchase this paper is from the online store.

We are working to improve the reporting for the binders in 1.9.6's release as some people are still having difficulties with the report outputs and fitting the binders. This is a top priority issue being worked in 1.9.6.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Back