Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
I bought the logbook pro edition figuring that includes the PDA. However, the key registration doesn't work on the Pocket PC I own. Is it a separate registration key or should the same one that I use on the PC work on the PDA? Thanks.
PDA Companions are licensed separately from the PC product. Please see the notes on the bottom of the version description page here. You can purchase a license for the Logbook Pro Pocket PC Companion from our online store for $29.95.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.