Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
It's time to order a new laptop computer. I'm considering a PowerBook G4, but I absolutely must be able to use Logbook Pro on the road. Will Logbook Pro run on a Mac?
It's time to order a new laptop computer. I'm considering a PowerBook G4, but I absolutely must be able to use Logbook Pro on the road. Will Logbook Pro run on a Mac?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.