Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
ActiveSync does not work on Vista, you need to download the Windows Mobile Device Center drivers from Microsoft. Also, you will need to disable Vista's User Access Control and leave it off.
Yes, I do know that, Thanks. This is what I get for upgrading to vista. It's working now. Where can I find Vista's User Access Control? It must be off because the sync worked fine.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.