• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Logbook Upgrade

ckeiner99

Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
5
I recently asked about upgrading an old version 1.5 into my new 1.9.4 version of LBPRO. The response I got was that it would be no problem for you to upgrade the file for me. I tried sending the file (that was two weeks ago), I guess it never got to you. Is there a specific email address to send it? Also, I am confused over two types of file on my hard drive. One has a ".bak" extension and the other is ".lbk". Which one is my logbook?

Thanks for the help

Chris Keiner
 
Chris,

E-mail to [email protected]. .BAK is a backup, .LBK is the active data file. Zip compress the .LBK file (http://www.winzip.com) and e-mail the zip file you create, OR, e-mail the .BAK file, whichever one you want updated.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif
 
Back
Top